Award of Diploma
- First Class With DistinctionA Candidate ShaIl Be Declared To Have Passed In First Class With Distinction If He / She Secures Not Less Than 75% Of The Aggregate Marks In 5th And 6th Semesters Put Together And Passes The Above Semesters In First Attempt Itself.
- First ClassA Candidate Will Be Declared To Have Passed In First Class If He / She Secures Not Less Than 60% Of The Aggregate Marks In 5th And 6th Semesters Put Together And Passes The Above Semesters In First Attempt Itself.
- Second ClassAll Other Successful Candidates Will Be Declared To Have Passed In Second Class.
Maximum Period For Completion Of Diploma Courses
Maximum period for completion of the course shall be thrice the duration of the course from the date of First admission (includes the period of detention and discontinuation of studies by student etc) failing which they will have to forfeit the claim for qualifying for the award of Diploma They will not be permitted to appear for examinations after that date). This rule
Eligibility For Award Of Diploma
A candidate is eligible for award of Diploma certificate if he / she fulfil the following academic regulations
- He / She Pursued A Course Of Study For Not Less Than 3 / 3 ½ Academic Years & Not More Than 9 / 10 ½ Academic Years.
- He / She Has Completed AII The Subjects
Students Who Fail To Fulfill All The Academic Requirements For The Award Of The Diploma Within 9 / 10 ½ Academic Years From The Year Of Admission Shall Forfeit Their Seat In The Course & Their Seat Shall Stand Cancelled.
Admission Procedure Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma 3 Years Course (Full Time)
- A Pass In Class X Or Its Equivalent Examination With 35% Marks
- The Student Must Have Studied English As One Of The Subjects In Class X
- Non-Karnataka Students Should Obtain Eligibility Certificate Issued By The Department Of Technical Education, Govt. Of Karnataka
- Karnataka Students Who Have Passed Class X In ICSE Or CBSE Should Obtain Eligibility Certificate Issued By The Department Of Technical Education, Government Of Karnataka
- Diploma 2 Years Course (Full Time)
- A Pass In 2/3 Years ITI In Karnataka
- Student Should Have Studied In Karnataka State For A Minimum Of 5 Years From 1st Standard To ITI(2/3 Years)
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
Application in the prescribed form for admission should reach the admission office within the date prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, accompanied by the following:
- Original 10th Standard Marks Card + 2 Photocopies
- Original Transfer Certificate + 2 Photocopies
- 5 Years Study Certificate In Case Of Karnataka Students With BEO Signature + 2 Photocopies
- Eligibility Certificate In Case Of All Non-Karnataka Students
- Eligibility Certificate Only In Case Of Karnataka Students Who Have Passed CBSE Or ICSE Examinations
- Latest Photographs – 5 Nos. Of Stamp Size And 5 Nos. Of Passport Size Photos
- Physical Fitness Certificate ( Medical Certificate )
- Latest Caste And Income Certificate For SC/ST Students
- I.T.I Marks Cards In Case Of I.T.I Students Entering To II Year On Lateral Entry Basis
Department of Technical Education
TSIT Institute Of Technology is affiliated to the Department of Technical Education Curriculum dte.kar.nic.in and evaluation system developed by the Karnataka State Council for Technical Education to meet the human resources needs of industry, service sector, Public sector, Government Departments and are designed for self employment.
All the diploma courses offered by TSIT Institute of Technology are approved by the All India Council for Technical Educationwww.aicte-india.org. Diploma Holders of are recognized for the purpose of recruitment of all subordinate posts and services under state Government, Central Government Undertaking and various Public Sector and Private Sector, Companies of the country and abroad.